Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Girls night out.

To my darling Susannah,

Tonight you and I had a wonderful time, just you and me.  Because we have spent so much money on school supplies, donations, school fees, school shoes, dance shoes, etc., we were not able to buy everyone a wardrobe of new clothes this year before school.  Because you have grown so tall, you were desperate for some new clothes.  You know how Mama likes everything to be fair, so I just had to buy a couple of things for your brother and sisters too.  My favorite part was that you were old enough to enjoy picking out what you wanted to wear.  Your smile as we shopped together was something that I will always remember!!!  I can't believe that you are old enough to be my side kick.  I loved every minute of this evening, and I hope you are able to remember it forever.  You are so precious, sweet, caring, and you have such a radiant personality.  You are also so very beautiful inside and out.  I love you so much, Sus. 

To my other kiddos - you know how fair I try to be, so you better believe that you will get some one on one time with Mama too.  It was just Sus' turn this time.  I love all of you the same, and I thank God each and every day that you are all so different, but beautiful!!!

Love,
Mama

Verse of the day (Sus' fave):  "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength".
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment