Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh, my Sarah B...

I had to post this, so I would never forget it.  Sometimes in all of your lives, kids, all of you have said things that gave me chills.  I know we are told to have the faith of a child, but when you really see it first hand, it is amazing. 

This morning, Sarah B was coloring her grandparents day card at the dining room table.  She was listening to my iPod, and she kept playing the same song over and over.  I was piddling around the house, but I noticed she kept listening to the same song.  I was passing through the "diamond room" as Selah calls it, and Sarah B said, "Oh Mama, I love this song.  It makes me want to cry, but I'm not sad.  I'm ready to be in heaven so I can see Jesus.  I just can't wait to get there.  I just love Him sooooo much."  Those words are verbatim.

My little Sarah B, who is one of the most passionate, stubborn people I know (besides myself).  We have gotten into many scuffles over that passion, but I LOVE to see it come out like this.  I wouldn't change a thing about you, my little Scout (good, bad, or otherwise). 

The song is entitled, Unnamed Hymn by Chris Rice.  You Tube it!!!  My dad, the kids' Papa, sings it to his grandchildren in church while the are being Christened.  It's a beautiful song!

No comments:

Post a Comment